Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Boyfriend saw my book called "quiting crystal meth" in my bedroom?

I've never done a drug in my life, I just found the subject interesting so bought the book. I wanted to know what drug addicts go through when they quit. Will he think I'm a junkie? 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

if you dont act like a junkie (hunched back, nodding off while standing, yelling at nothing, talking to yourself non stop etc) personally id just be confused why you have it and either just ask or assume your a recovered junkie. if he dosnt directly ask and you bring it up to explain tho, you might just leave him more suspicious. 

• 3 weeks ago

If you are concerned what he, or anyone else will think why did you buy it.  It is none of his business what you read.  It sounds like a "self help" book and not an actual account of quieting meth would be like

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

If you were reading Call of the Wild would he think you're a wolf ?

• 3 weeks ago

So ask him. How the heck would WE know?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If you were doing crystal meth, believe me, he would KNOW you were on drugs.

But why are you asking us what he might think? Aren't you capable of having a simple grown-up conversation with someone you know well?

PS This is nothing to do with Books and Authors; re-post it under 'Relationships'.

• 3 weeks ago

Do you believe there's someone viewing this site has the power to tell you what your boyfriend will think in the future?

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You wouldn't want him to think you're a junkie, or that you are a crusader against all forms of intoxication. You should tell him point blank why you bought the book.

• 3 weeks ago

If he has been with you long enough, he should of figured out by now that you don't do drugs

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Pretty silly troll question. If it was real, why wouldn't you have just told him why you bought the book when he saw it? An adult really doesn't owe anyone any explanations, especially about why they choose to read a book. And there's more to being a drug addict than reading a book. He would know if you had a problem.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Definitely. Explain to him why you got the book.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.