Which martial arts is better to learn? American Kenpo or Tang Soo Do?
- ksnake10Lv 72 weeks ago
Neither art is "better". If you decide to train in "either" of these styles, then you better not mess an MMA fighter, because they will "own you". It's amazing to me that TMAs are still "alive & well" in an age where MMA has proved its superiority in 1-on-1 encounters.
- BonLv 63 weeks ago
1) Define "better". Better for competition, self-defense, self edification, what?
2) A name or style of a martial art does not tell you whether or not it best suits your purpose. It is the teacher of the martial art that determines whether or not you are properly trained for the goal you have in mind. A bad teacher gets you nothing.
- SteelLv 63 weeks ago
Whichever has the better teacher.
- Tengu BakemonoLv 63 weeks ago
That's for me to know, and you to find out.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Thomas CNSRVLv 74 weeks ago
Wang Chung rocks!