Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

atheists, what would you you do if Kent play Whack An Atheist, then he come to Whack you?

Whack you HARD

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL maybe they will try to fight him..BUT TIRH not fights

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Grow up or get off the internet.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I would call the cops, since that would be assault.

• 4 weeks ago

The only way to deal with a violent religious nutter is to put them down...put them down hard and put them down permanently. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I find it INTERESTING that members of some Religions CLAIM to honour an ALL-POWERFUL and INFINITELY WISE God, and yet behave AS IF their God is TOO F[intercourse]ING STUPID to figure out a way to deal with Unbelievers, using His OWN "Powers", and NEEDS some Enthusiastic Rectums  to commit violence against us.

If Mr. Hovind wishes to meet me in physical combat, I shall be glad to meet him in the place frequently referred to as "..one nation, under GOD.."

I expect him to be armed with nothing more than his sense of Moral Righteousness and his Intelligently Designed bare fists, while I, of course, shall be equipped with whatever tools or weapons that secular science has developed and the VERY secular American Constitution's 2nd amendment allows.

I don't imagine his Faith in his God is strong enough to inspire him to issue such a challenge to me.

But if he does, I don't expect the "whacking" to go well for him.

BONUS QUESTION!

Speaking of whacking: Is Trolling Off on R&S as much fun as Whacking Off?

• 4 weeks ago

I only like attractive females (and myself) to whack me off.

• 4 weeks ago

Could be tough... Guy's done hard time. And no prison's tougher than tax-evasion prison.

• I would wish him favorable odds and ask if he has good medical insurance, because he would be needing it.

Attachment image
  • Mack
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Kent knows better, whack a troll maybe….

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

LOL. Does he have a wish to meet his maker?

• He claims to have an ongoing and loving relationship with his Maker, so, sure. Thumbs UP for offering to hasten him on his journey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.