Are you a fan of Will Smith? Why or why not? Will you be watching Bad Boys 3, Bad Boys For Life when it comes out?

Favorite Answer

It's easy  to see his appeal.........but I've never been that big of a fan, because many of his movies, actually suck. 

"7 Pounds" was good though......probably one of his best. 

• Gonzo

Man, people really love stupid movies

• Rain

I'm not a fan of Will Smith.

I like Will Smith and most of his movies.

I'm not into the bad boys movies but I certainly prefer Will Smith to Eddie Murphy.  

• audrey

I only ever really, really liked him in Men in Black.

• Mark

Not really a fan, any more. His last five films all flopped. He's playing versions of himself, and I don't understand why people still think he's a star. Constantly making bad script choices.

I'm not a fan of any actor or actress. Certain people are better for certain roles and characters. I'm not the kind of person who thinks roles should be open to all, but roles should be open to those who suit the role the best. If a trailer looks good, I will watch the movie.

Yes I will do all of that and yeah I like her a lot