Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 weeks ago

Does Megan Markle Have a Glamorous Life?

She was a successful actress, ran a fashion blog, got invited to all these fashionable events, fundraisers, etc.

Now she's married to a Prince.

Despite her haters, I don't know how you could have a more glamorous or enviable life.

By the way, I want to be a socialite.

Clearly.........hit tv shows....successful actress.....and now celebrity star as the wife to a royal.  It guarantees she will remain in the spotlight, for the rest of her life.....and life a pampered life most  can only dream  about. 

many mere actresses..........have fallen on hard times, and fallen out of favor as they age.  But marrying a royal, ensures the good life, forever. 

I'm sure it's very nice in a lot of ways. I keep reading that she's a narcissistic social climber who had a definite plan, and I don't know that I disagree with that, since people have claimed she coldly removes people from her life that she has no use for. I think she might be in for more than she planned for being married to a prince, and I'm curious to see if they'll last. Her first marriage did not. 

• Weasel McWeasel
      3 weeks agoReport

the mere wife, of the brother, who will never be king.  She can't get to that  NEXT level of being  in the KINGS actual personal circle.  Kate will ALWAYS  out rank  her,   and yeah, that's got to suck for a social climber......knowing you will always be second string. 

DK HER AND DONT CARE....TRY CELEBS...

• Kathy

It is not as glamorous as you may think. She still has her ups and down just like everyone else.

• Kathy
      3 weeks agoReport

But she has to live under the public's eye all the time, and has to abide by the rules of the Queen. She just can't do whatever she wants whenever she wants.. The queen has to approve of everything she and Prince Harry does. I won't to live like that.