How can I even get a slice of the energy that Trump (73) has? I am 30 and I am always dead after a normal work day?

Favorite Answer

Well, I don't know what's up with Trump, so I'm going to leave him out of it, but let's see if I can help you out on a personal level.

There are many things that can boost energy, and they all require lifestyle changes and some hard work. If you really, really want to raise your energy levels, you'll have to put in the effort. Here are some things that can raise energy levels:

*Drink more water: Yes, hydration helps! Staying hydrated improves oxygen flow to the brain and allows your heart to not work as hard.

*Do exercise: It may make you more tired the first couple of days, but it will increase your endorphin (feel-good hormone) levels, give you more stamina, and improve your sleep.

*Eat healthier: Eating balanced meals at the same time every day stabilizes blood sugar levels, reducing the up-and-down energy levels. (More veggies, lean protein, and full-grain carbs. Less caffeine and sugar.)

*Sleep better: Sleeping 7.5 hours every night on a regular schedule will lead to better, more restful sleep and increase energy levels. (If you're having trouble getting into the habit and you take naps, stop taking naps. It may seem counter-intuitive, but skipping naps will leave you tired enough to sleep all night.) 

If you want specific advice about any of these, leave me a comment or read the sources I attached. Good luck!