Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

My girl said last night was her first time doing anal. She didn’t experience no pain or discomfort during the act. Should I be concerned?

Does this sound right?  Maybe some people don’t experience no discomfort?

"Maybe some people don't experience 'no' discomfort"...

I'm gonna cut you some slack since you're obviously a person of the "Ignorant' under-educated sort",and simply explain that not unlike Virginity, when it comes to 'Anal' the first time, there are really No hard-&-fast rules. For some it hurts the first time & for some it doesn't , some bleed & some don't. So if you want your girl to continue having any kind of sex with you at all then I recommend NOT showing your ignorance by jumping to any conclusions simply because she didn't scream in pain & beg for mercy when she allowed you the privilege of poking her in the poop-chute!  Especially since many women won't even agree to consider going along with it anyway. So, if you're at least smart enough to know what's good for you then just shut-up & enjoy it!

Well maybe your part is not that big, she has a high pain tolerance, or she has had practice....js

well i dont see why its your buisness if its her first time or not but its because she lied and told you what you want to hear. it always hurts the first few times. hell few times for me wasnt even enjoyable just down right painful. its get better with each time tho in the sense it hurts less and feels better. so if she experianced no discomfort figure it out mr. sherlock

• Alan H

If you view her as just a sex object, SHE should be concerned 

Why are you concerned? It just means you were an expert in your part of the duty: you didn't push too hard, or too fast, and you used the right amount of lube. Unless you weren't the one she did anal with? Then yes, I'd be worried.

She was a virgin, to you.

she probably pooped before 

jk you probably just did it right

No way, never,  no how?  Maybe she is lying but I cannot imagine her being honest and say.  Anyway, gross!!!

Maybe you're hung like a fruit fly.

What exactly is wrong with your English? Is English not your first language? Are you less than 15?