Which Christmas Song do you Dread hearing?

For me it would be "Fairy tale of New York" by The Pogues - it used to be one of my favourites, but the it became the "cool" Christmas Song and now you seem to hear it every 5 minutes. What Christmas Song are you Dreading hearing this year?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The one I dislike intensely is Wham "Last Christmas". It goes: 'Last Christmas I GEV you my heart'. What is the verb 'to GEV'. If they mean 'Last Christmas I GAVE you my heart', then why don't they say that? It REALLY irritates, and it is not a very good song anyway so that's the one that makes me leave the room or the shop.

• Wow, I've never noticed that before, just listened to it and they do say GEV, I'm going to hear that every time now. Really annoying.

• 3 weeks ago

It's a tie between "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" and "Grandma got runned over by a Reindeer".

• Mama C
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I can't stand to listen to "So This Is Christmas (War Is Over)", "All I Want for Christmas Is You", and "Last Christmas". 

• 3 weeks ago

Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I dread hearing "Please Daddy Don't Come Home Drunk for Christmas" as it is so true in my family. My Dad is always drunk.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Mga Ninong Mga Ninang by Andrew E.

• 3 weeks ago

Away in a manger. Whenever I hear it - even if it's sung well - I just think of a hundred children screeching ah-WAY in... a... MAYYNJA

Of course one of the many alternative tunes are fine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1KBLpqZDI

Youtube thumbnail

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

All of them.

Every single one of them.

• 3 weeks ago

“Deck Deez Nutz” and “I’m Dreaming of a White Woman”. Man those songs...

• 3 weeks ago

any version of "Do You Hear What I Hear"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.