Why I can not answer a question when I search for a subject?

Over the years I have learned some tips on finding what you want on an internet search, such as:

* Only have the important words in your search.  For instance if you want to know how much snow falls in Dallas each year, you don't use those words; instead type "annual snowfall Dallas".* Use the most important words first.  For instance if you want to know the last year the Yankees won the Word series, type "World Series Yankees"* Be careful not to use words with double meanings.  For instance, if you want to find information on the the Ravens football team you may come up with pictures of black birds.  Instead search for "NFL Ravens".

In short, look carefully at the words you use, and eliminate all but the most essential words.

Write to customer care team , or answer to the subjects which is similar to your topics .

I don't know maybe you should just make something up if you can't answer the question