Why can’t so called trans people use the disabled toilets instead of forcing their problems on everyone else?

They are mentally confused about their sexuality, perhaps they should use the disabled until they have worked it out, they are always empty, lots of room in their to get up to their perverted sexual activities, and nobody has to see them but perhaps that’s the point, maybe they want the attention

You must hate yourself so much dude

• Joe

Why don't you ?

Because they are not disabled. Sure, the ones who ARE disabled can use them, but if a trans man is able-bodied, he should use the men's room, and if a trans woman is able-bodied, she should use the women's room.

• Angry men in dresses love attention and little girls.

• Ethan4 weeks agoReport

What in satan's taint did you just say? Uhhhhh, no, they dont. 

• It would probably solve the problem seeing as they are a small minority you would have to be selfish to no go with the middle option.

I'd be more concerned with locker rooms imagine a bunch of ladies getting undressed in a locker room and someone who is still physically a man gets undressed right there next to them like its normal. It'd be even weirder if it was a gym and women were using the showers 

Bob, Why can't so called humans, such as yourself, thinking you're human, just let people be who and what they are, without your judgement and condemning them. LGBTQ+ people ARE NOT the problem with this country, or other countries, it's people like you that are the problem. Just so you know, I'm 65 years old, I've been to many bars, and in many public restrooms, and the only perverts I've ever run across in them are "STRAIGHT MEN", most of you that seem to have these problems with the LGBTQ+ people are throwing your hate at them only because you are so closeted that you're afraid your family and friends will find out the truth about you!.....Chew on that for awhile! Step out of that closet.

• Jackolantern
      4 weeks agoReport

I think Ralph Waldo Emerson  said it right when he said "A foolish consistence is the hobgoblin of little minds." Meaning that straight people looks at a problem with having only one solution. And it's always THEIR solution without feelings for others.

Here we go again. You are talking about what is societies most minor issue.

Ask your self, exactly how many trans people do you know. That is to say if you had to write a list of all the trans people you have spoken to (as in a conversation) and a list of other people, exactly what would the numbers be. For me personally it would be through my life 4 trans people and thousands upon thousands of other people.

You are obsessed with what is a nothing problem.

Exactly how many children do you have/know by name who have been in the toilets taking their cloths off and a trans person walked in??????????

I did use the disabled toilets before I transitioned because the constant stress of being perceived as male made me incontinent. Just let that sink in for a second.

How does someone using a toilet behind the closed door of a stall threaten you so much? How does it threaten anyone? And please, stop pretending you're concerned about women. You couldn't give a rat's *** about any of this, you just don't understand transsexualism and so you hate it. Why not at least try to retrieve some honor for yourself and admit it?

• Brian

Is it such an inconvenience for you, checking out everyone's junk in the bathroom?

• Brian
      4 weeks agoReport

Yeah, sure, Bob.  I don't know what type of glory holes you frequent, but in all the times that I've used public bathrooms, I go in, do my business, and leave.  Never been approached, nor has my wife.  None of my friends/family, either.