Andrew asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

If Russians are white, why did Hitler hate them?

Was he a dumbass?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • KJC
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I'm not sure it was about hate with the Russians. It was just about dominance. Hitler had more objectives than just related to race - however, I do not believe anyone besides white Germans would have fallen into his racial superiority category of Aryans.

• 3 weeks ago

Note that even Hitler did not order German Marks with the map of all Nazi occupied Europe. ..... Although I admit that it is not a question of next 10 years.

Missing: white, ‎| ‎Must include: ‎white,

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He said he was against them because in his opinion they were stupid enough to have followed the "Jewish ideology" of Communism which was a danger to European civilization. It was also an excuse for invading the USSR in order to colonize it with German settlers.

• 3 weeks ago

Why are you trying to find a reason in unreasonable man ?

Hitler even hated himself, you can't reason his decisions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hart
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Hitler was a Wall-street puppet

get over it

• 3 weeks ago

Wow, seriously? 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes he certainly was, most people would agree.

• 3 weeks ago

Becuase they must have infiltrated somehow on his territory and the Russians wasn't gonna give into his push and so Hitler then hated them 

• 3 weeks ago

What kind of world history are they teaching in school these days?

Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Many Jews were also white skin. Why did he hate Russians? Because Russians are Slavs. According to the Nazi doctrine Slavs were considered Untermensch (inferior people).

He was more than a dumbass. He was a total idiot and hypocrite.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

"armouror" - No, Freud didn't represent typical Germanic thought of the time.  Note that both Jung & Adler disagreed profoundly with his hypotheses, & broke with him.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.