What are these little bugs in my indoor plant pot?

These tiny white bugs are all over my plant soil. You can’t  really see them in the picture but they are little white flecks. If they weren't moving, I wouldn’t have noticed them. Do any gardeners/experienced plant people know what these are, and how to get rid of them? So far none of my other plants have them, and there doesn't seem to be leaf damage. 

spider mites. better treat it or they will kill the plant

They are more likely white flies.

You can see them but if i brush the leaf they fly.

I use one tiny drop of blue Dawn to a pint 1/100 is the propositions in spray bottle. Not drinch plant, spray flying bugs.

I also have a little gravel on bottom of soil and not water so much.

........................

I can't see them clearly from the picture - they're either mealybugs or spider mites.

For mealybugs you can take a qtip swabbed with alcohol and apply it directly on the bug - you need to go over your plant thoroughly to get all of them, otherwise they'll keep laying eggs.  Or a mild soap solution might work, just gently rub the plant down with it.

Spider mites would require and stronger soap solution.

Sorry. Won’t say.