How do I securely lock my PVC door letterbox without drilling ?

UK

........................

• C

There isn't a satisfactory way to do it without drilling but if possible you can reuse the existing holes replacing the inner flap with a lockable one instead of adding jammers to the existing one.  Have a look at this model:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flaplock-Letterbox-Securi...

If you look at the questions and answers section it gives you the spacing between the holes, there are two spacings to choose between.  One person claims that just using the sticky pads supplied to position it are enough but I personally would not rely on that. If you're renting you're more likely to get the landlord's permission if you suggest something tidy looking (or you could just do the swap and see if they even notice) than by adding obtrusive hardware which potentially adds unwanted, visible extra holes to the door.

• Bob

How can we know without seeing a photo of what the thing looks like? Surely you realise that the fact it's in the UK somewhere is completely irrelevant?

In the absence of anything resembling useful information, I'm going to recommend superglue as the best way to securely lock your PVC door letterbox without drilling.