What about Myles Garrett’s unspeakable act of violence on the field?

Should he be charged and JAILED for assault?

• David
    Favorite Answer

He SHOULD be charged and jailed for assault but he's famous and rich so I seriously doubt anything will happen.

suspended for the season, released by the Browns, legal consequences

Major suspension going into next year and there should be legal action taken.

• Kathy

What he did at the game last night should not have happened. He should be suspended for the rest of the season, and fined for it. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior.

he should at least get probation, community service and counseling for assault. 

i can only compare this to ron artest. he got the rest of the season, all of the following season, and charged with assault. he didn't actually go to jail though.

Not sure buddy I am a stunt driver who just drives around and thinks shes cool doing skid marks on the street but little do I forget the skid marks on my eyes that my friend gave me hahahaha