Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Are you scared of Disney plus?

• Favorite Answer

No but they are racist for wanting to censor a lot of films or give warnings andcsaying lots of films are outdated. The heck 🙅‍♀️ they are so not and only losers and people of 00's think loads of things are "racist, sexist and more" nowadays it's blooming 2019 people nearly 2020 not the olden days let things be especially THINGS FOR CHILDREN!.

Getting fed up with the world and people nowadays just stop already..next thing BAM we will not be allowed to do, watch or say anything anymore.

I don't watch Disney plus as not wanting an account..can just buy films myself like as in dvd or see old videos we had as a child 😀 loved the classic Disney films and they are not racist and children do not think like that.

*sigh*.

No, and why should I be.

No I am not .....

No...............

No. I'm kind of bummed that shows like The Simpsons and Goof Troop are widescreen cropped, though.

• Doubtful, since I will NOT be subscribing to it.

No, I'm just scared of surprise bills for such things.  

• David

No.  I'm not scared of a streaming service.