Poll: What do you do with your hat, scarf, and/or gloves when you go indoors?

For example, I put my scarf & gloves in my hat, and then put my hat in the sleeve of my jacket so they don’t get lost

Scarves get hung on a hook. My hat and gloves go on a kitchen chair because I never use that chair and I have nowhere else convenient to put them. 

I just put them all on the hanger shelf.

I neither know nor care where the servants store my personal accoutrements .

However I have noticed that Milady will occasionally stuff her long silk gloves inside her woolly muff on cool winter days.

I simply put them away my friend.

• Kathy

I put them in the coat closet.

• steve

Don't have a scarf as I left the last one on a train so that reminds me I need to buy one as winter is coming.

My woolly hat and gloves go on a shelf near my front door so I can get them if I am going out.

• steve
      3 weeks agoReport

No it was getting a bit manky so maybe I subconsciously lost it on purpose. I will just buy a new one

In my own home, we have a big rack that has hooks and a shelf, so hats and gloves go on the shelf and coats and scarves get draped over the hooks. When I'm out at a friend's place, the coat goes where they tell me and everything else gets shoved into my massive purse.

Gloves in the coat pocket and all in the closet.

When I come home I just put them away. I don't use scarves or hats. I can store gloves in the pockets of my coat if inside a public place.

I only wear gloves , I keep them in my coat hanging up by the door on a coat hanger