If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

my name is tsutomu but i like satoshi because i love pokemon and its creator or if not hiroya (the name of creator of gantz, another manga)

• Rimona4 weeks agoReport

I have a cat that is named Azuki be cause he comes from Japan and that is what he looks like. Lol that was completely random...

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Probably to something with a dollar sign in it like Ke$ha did lol

• probably  "apple jacks".

• 4 weeks ago

I did– twice!

I renamed myself Adrian James first, but my parents were sad that I didn’t have a family name, because it’s a tradition to name our kids after someone else in the family tree, so we talked about it and I changed it again.

I think Alexander Jay suits me much better, and I got to keep my initials anyway!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A C
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Lyla ........................

• 4 weeks ago

I already did. So I'm not telling you. Because it's been my legal name for the last ten years. And.. yay, anonymity.

Amaya is also a cool name, though. I might choose that, if I were to do it again. :)

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Maxwell (Max) KickAss.

• Troy Clay..............

• 4 weeks ago

I like the name Jesus McMoses and used it on Fb with their permission for years.

I've thought about changing my name to that, but I worry about the complications it could cause with my banking accounts 

• 4 weeks ago

My name would be Shane Flynt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.