Would Linda Hamilton and Jake E Lee make a good couple?

I mean they both smoke, they are only months apart from each other in terms of age.

They both like to swear and even though Jake is Japanese he is completely white washed cause he has no accent.

Plus I'm sure Jake can charm Linda by telling her a lot of funny Ozzy stories.

Jake is dating a girl named Amy but she is not that attractive at all

I really dont give a schit about these people anymore dude. 

Its old conversation. Metallica, Ozzy, Van Halen, Soundgarden; all of these bands have talked about to the point of cliche. 

Source(s): nothing
  • Andrew

Obviously there's a lot more that goes into making a relationship work than the two people having birthdays that are less than 6 months apart or the two people sharing a few common habits. Whether or not either of them might be even remotely interested in meeting the other is not a question that anybody could answer definitively, never mind the question of whether or not either might be even slightly attracted to the other. Most actresses that get romantically involved with rock stars tend to do that when they're young, not when they're in their 60s. And most rock stars - even over-the-hill, past their prime, only marginally famous rock stars, much prefer models to actresses - and much prefer them to be decades their junior to boot. Why would Jake E. Lee want to marry some 63 year old grandmother when there are likely plenty of women a third his age who'd be willing to go for a roll in the hay? I mean, if you could saunter into any bar in L.A. and walk out with a pair of gorgeous 25 year olds on either arm, would you give that up to put the wood to the same old cow night after night? I sure as Hell wouldn't.