My partner got bleach on his dick?

So about 1 week ago i was cleaning my toilet I must of accidentally get bleach on the toilet seat my partner used the toilet after for a (number 2) a day after he got some burning pain and a swollen dick, which I think is from the bleach (oopppsss) what can we use to help take the swell down ect? He said it's very itchy too. Please help!!! 

Sounds like he picked up dick rot from butt f***ng you.

Thats a sign that his penis is reaching puberty and will eventually leave the nest and have oenis babies and live a life of wonders in the dausage house

Bad news: it ain't the bleach.  He's got herpes.

• It's not from the bleach, he's bs ing you. 

Try some ice, if that doesn't help force him to see a doctor if you have to. If it turns out to be an std that you don't have (if he's positive for anything you should get tested too), maybe it's time to reconsider your relationship with him.

Bleach doesnt last a week, its gone extremely fast to an inert liquid, so this cant have happened.

Well, the reason i know this isn't true is because the bleach would have completely evaporated by the next day. But nice try

• Pippin

How does he rub his penis (that IS the word) all over the seat while having a bowel movement (which is the correct word for THAT.) ?And how did he not notice the puddle on the seat before he sat down?

I have to wonder how you are old enough to have a 'partner' at all.

• kelvin

your boyfriend has a STD from cheating on you