Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Does This Count As a Rejection?

Saw the guy I like in the hallway. He had his football uniform on and it was obviously after his football practice.

I said hi to him and he looked dead/tired inside, didn't even open his mouth, just looked me blankly, put his hand up, and walked away.

Did I get rejected?

No. He might have waved in greeting.

no ignored.................

You not been rejected. I think he just too tired like what you said.

Not really, because no proposition was made but he did reject your hello that's not exactly rejecting you although it may feel that way. You never know what sort of mood he was in but I wouldn't say hi to him again after that unless he says hello to you.

Somebody who just finished a physically demanding session of football practice looked tired.

You made a comment.

He was too tired to reply, so made a motion with one hand, and kept stumbling onward..

YES! That is a TOTAL and ABSOLUTE rejection.

A rejection of YOU as a human being!!

As a part of the UNIVERSE!!!

Go ye therefore into the FOREST, and there, cry , sob, and weep, until you entirely perish from unbearable sadness.

This forum needs a SARCASM font.