Will rightwing Christian whackos ever realize 3/4 Jews are liberal democrats ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

• Doug
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

More like 95 out of 100.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Dooby
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Jews are liberals?... from where? The orthodox Jews in Israel are the only reason that first world country, the ONLY ONE, is above replacement level breeding... they are 180 degrees from liberal anything.

Perhaps they are actually showing you the way to... ummm.... survive. Sounds good to me.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't see anything going on that wasn't true through the centuries according to the Bible. Many Jews don't even recognize Jesus, those lessons about why that is are in the Bible too, if you know where to look.

Romans 9:27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved."

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yeah. And...? That changes nothing in God’s word.

• “Will rightwing Christian whackos ever realize 3/4 Jews are liberal democrats ?“ THAT question is rhetorical. It is a statement. The correct “answer” would be something like “We already know. What difference does it make?  Besides, you don’t care what I have to say, judging by the way you asked ”. 

• 3 weeks ago

Jews aren't real.

• 3 weeks ago

that's only because most jews are well educated

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.