Is what I did considered slavery?

I just acquired a hotel and needed some help, so naturally I drove down to my local synagogue and grabbed me a handful of workers. Unfortunately this one guy kept complaining about how this is kidnapping and I can't force them to work for free, So I pistol whipped him until he feel back into line. My lawyer told me that I had to let those people go so I fired him... with my colt .45. I just need to know if anything I did was wrong?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You need to put the crack pipe down and admit yourself into a rehab facility that has a mental health unit.

• james
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your in big trouble were I live. We are only allowed to own up to a .44 cal.  A .45 is a military weapon. Having one will get you 5 years here. Using one & they will add another 5 years. Also here kidnapping for profit is a military matter.  Your only hope is to get rid of the gun. Then go to there families & pay them off for there loss. This will not be cheap to do. 

• Randall2 weeks agoReport

.44 cal isn't a thing and if you thinking of .44 magnum then that is bigger than a .45 acp

• Josa
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Come on now!!  You are either a troll or dummer than anyone I've ever dealt with.  If someone did that to you what would be the first thing you would do?  You'd call the police and they'd  make an arrest for assault with a deadly weapon, assault to commit bodily harm, hate crimes, perhaps holding someone hostage against their will...there's a whole slew of charges.  I'm surprised the lawyer wasn't familiar enough with the law to give you the appropriate information.  If you made it out of the jail without the inmates doing the same to you or worse you'd be one lucky *******!! 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'm Jewish.  You are beyond offensive.  

Did you learn antisemitism from your parents?

You didn't acquire anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

And then you woke up...

• 3 weeks ago

No, it's a sign that you flunked out of troll school.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I suppose you think you're living in Absurdistan and that Dhimmis have to show you respect? 

• "And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me"

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, the laws are stupid. They should have worked, that was their duty. That's why the whip should be brought baxk. It's a bloody disgrace

• 3 weeks ago

This is terrible, I really hope you let those people go if this is real.

• Judith
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Nathan is focused on proving he is brain damaged.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.