Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

Threesome for your man?

So my fiancé told me that he is not sexually satisfied it’s good, but it’s not enough. He didn’t want to cheat and doesn’t plan on cheating but he has the hunger for something. He said he loves me to the death and I’m everything a wife should be & I do everything for him and he feels he can never find that with another female but he needs something. A threesome should I do it? Or leave him? He said he is willing to try anything to save us he never wants us to break up. But says what if the three some isn’t enough. What do I do? 

• K M

Have a threesome, but have it with another man and your husband. As he watches another man, stick it inside of you, he'll wake up and hunger for his own wife.

• Sally

A good woman should do for her man whatever he wants

Source(s): Bill Clinton and Melania Trump
  • Foofa

Never do anything sexual you don't want to do just to hold onto a man. Because if he's able to talk you into this there's no telling what demands he'll make next. If you're not even married yet and he's already bored that doesn't bode well for the rest of your life.

• Ocimom

End the relationship.  If you are not "not enough" you never will be and he will end up cheating on you if he's not doing it now.

Let him have sex with himself.

So your husband has figured out that a relationship based on sex will not last.  Except he doesn't understand.  Intimacy is so much more than sex.  It covers all the dimensions- physical, emotional, and spiritual.  He is not satisfied with you because your relationship is not deep enough.  Finding another hole to stick his dick into will not help.  He will be hungry for more.  He just doesn't understand what that something more is.

Do NOT have a threesome.

• Chae-won
      3 weeks agoReport

Don't do that, it is still cheating and sure to create issues.

It sounds to me like neither one of you knows what true, mature love is.  You spent most of this question talking about how great he is, which is always a little "warning" that something pretty ugly is about to be mentioned.   It's a pattern I've noticed. 

If my now-husband had ever told me I wasn't enough for him, that ring would have been returned on the spot.

EDIT:   Looking at your comments, I realized what is bugging me.   If he's not satisfied, both of you seem to think it's your job to fix it by being willing to try things he brings up.  I hope you're young, because this is nonsense!    Have you ever had an open, conversation about WHY he doesn't feel satisfied and how the 2 of you can problem solve to fix it? He's just as responsible as you are for the fact he's not satisfied.   It's not some shortcoming on your end, and I have a horrible feeling you think that's the case.  

• janae3 weeks agoReport

Damn that’s real.. I just know he’s still young and if he isn’t sexually satisfied that can take a big toll on a man and he doesn’t want to cheat

Try bondage or roleplay.

• Ethan3 weeks agoReport

Dunno maybe, depends what he's into but he might not know whether he likes it unless he tries it. Worth a go.

If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. And if i weren't, and if i expressed this to my partner, but he still insisted, i'd just figure he didn't respect my wishes, and i'd move on.

But that's me. You have to figure out whether you have any dignity left or not

• janae3 weeks agoReport

He needs to have a fun sex life we are still so young I have to spice it up he says he doesn’t want to cheat but he is un satisfied, every category I’m great but I lack in that department. But he doesn’t want us to break up