Still questioning my sexuality at 21?

Throughout my teen hood almost all of my crushes were guys, and I would often have sexual fantasies involving guys, yet never had a boyfriend.

I know with guys I could go all the way

I also know I could fall in love with a girl for who she is, but would never be atracted to her sexually.

Is there a term for whatever sexuality this is?

I know I could go all the way with guys, but with girls I wouldn't be aroused by.

If someone asks my sexuality I simply say I don't label myselg because if I do it'll change. Only a couple years ago I thought I was gay, but now I have no idea

I kow this mightve been confusing but I hope it made some sort of sense!

I know this might have been confusing,

you are biromantic and androphilic

biromantic is when you are romatically attracted to both genders

androphilic is sexual attraction to males/masculinity

• Male preferring bisexual, I guess

• reme_1

You sound straight but with the ability to get really close to other women- in a non sexual way. You might want to call the gay center and talk to the counselor. MAybe meet some women your age who questioning their sexuality. It is an interesting journey.

I would say it sounds like you may be biromantic heterosexual specifically! I felt the same exact way when I first realized I was bi, but things have changed for me since then. I realized that I could see myself being intimate with a girl, so maybe you just need some time! 

• The overwhelming majority of people don't have a fixed sexuality, they instead have a fixed mentality that they have a fixed sexuality.

Research sexual orientation fluidity, despite the homophobes that insist sexuality is innate and fixed from birth, the fact is that we all experience changes in our sexuality as time progresses.

• https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/standard-deviations/201605/sexuality-is-much-more-fluid-you-think

There are a lot of names you could go with some being

Polysexual: attraction to multiple genders

Pansexual: attraction regardless of gender

Bisexual: attraction to both genders (sometimes it’s like 50/50 or it could be 40/60 attraction to genders((the fractions represent two genders, you may be more attracted to one gender, but still attracted to the other))

Sexuality tends to be a spectrum - some people fit into nice neat boxes, but many do not.

If you are not sexually attracted to the same sex, I would say that you are not gay.

You are gay if you are sexually attracted to men. If you are not aroused by women, you are defintely not straight. Romantic attraction does not count.

• God

You don't have to give yourself some title.  Try it with guys and try it with girls.  If you like one or the other or both that's cool.  Thank goodness we live in enlightened times.  LLAP