Do you judge people by what shoes they wear ?

• LM440
    Favorite Answer

Of course I don't judge.  But I cannot help but a get an opinion on their style sense.

I work at a shoe store, so in a way yes. I can tell a lot about someone because of their outfit choices. 

The only people I harshly judge are the ones who buy an expensive shoe, have the option of getting a protection/cleaning kit that will keep it mint, but say no. You spent $200 and you can't do an extra $15?! It's basically your insurance! But hey, they come back in 5mo later and buy another shoe after messing that one up.

I use to judge when I was a child, now I don’t

I am not a female so I rarely even look at anyone else's shoes.. 

THAT'S A THING FEMALES DO TO EACH OTHER... Check them out from head to toe... Guys usually just see from the knees up..

no never evr ever ever would i.thats shallow

Nope i don't really care 

No. Never judge a person without knowing their story.

No but I know that if they wear Jordan's or nikes then they are safe to be around. 

I certainly do not, not everyone can afford a nice pair of shoes.

No, not really, even though I may think some people are crazy if they wear flip flops or sandals in the middle of Winter and it is way too cold for open toed shoes. 

No,who watch the feet first instead of the face.