Will today's impeachment hearing be as bad as Wednesdays?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It will be worse for the democrats

• 3 weeks ago

"I don’t want you to doubt me on this — when this is all over, the media is gonna take this and they’re gonna reshape it and recast it and they’re gonna try to make it look like it was one blockbuster after another. So later in the day when they get started doing that, don’t tell me you think I missed something. I’m telling you, folks, there was nothing. They’ve got nothing. They had nothing." -Rush Limbaugh

• 3 weeks ago

Wednesday's hearing was not bad, so.............................................

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Maybe Schiffty will have an even bigger throne today!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

worse,...Adam Schitt just might end up with a case of Hillarycide. it's looking really bad for democrats

• 3 weeks ago

Man, I hope so. 

Democrats getting actual evidence about Trump bribing the Ukrainian President, 

and Republicans sitting there talking about... the weather, airplanes, anything accept what Trump has admitted to doing. 

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I'll listen to the outtakes.  No way I'm sitting through that.  

• 3 weeks ago

I'm sure like yesterday the Democrats will produce no evidence of anything except how desperate they are to discredit the man who has made a fool out of them the past few years.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes because Republicans are going to spend a large portion of their time whining and asking the witness about Hunter Biden just like the did on Monday. 

• The Game
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

says the bytch thinking "hearsay" is evidence,...boy, you are proud to be stupid

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

True. Nobody wants to hear the quoting of laws.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.