do you agree with young people that Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift are the greatest musicians of all time?

Sure, if I felt like trolling people

LOL Hell no! You have got to be kidding me! What a joke!

How many young people have you heard say that? My kid thinks the Beatles are. He only just turned adult but he’s really into 60s music because I played it in the car all the time for him when he was younger. Beatles, Mamas and Papas, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, etc. He thinks a lot of today’s stuff is garbage

Hell no Justin Bieber is not a good musician. Taylor Swift isn't that great either but still tops Justin.

Neither is even gong to be close to Bethoven, Brahms, or Tchaikovsky.  

the same ffucking morons that eat tide pods??-does that answer your question??

Justin Bieber...defenetly. Taylor Swift, highly plausible. Her last album wasnt that good 👎 as a matter of fact it was anything but

No, seriously I don't think so at all

You are joking, right?  JUSTIN BIEBER is the greatest JERK of all times but musician he really ain't!

I really don't consider Justin Bieber a musician, an entertainer and singer sure, but not a musician.