They look like homeless people 

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Celebrities made it seem fashionable and their easily influenced followers make it an official style. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Don't judge, the poor lady in that photo is probably homeless and can't afford a new pair of pants.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I could never be bothered with that fashion. Most look terrible.

• 4 weeks ago

it fashion thus why everyone wear it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

its kind of the new thing in right now and everyone finds it to be in and the new style 

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Sophia Loren never wore ripped jeans. She felt it insulted the poor.

• 4 weeks ago

They don't know where this style came from but still where it as if it's beautiful.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

no one cares what you think about how they look and say that to their faces and enjoy your stay at the hospital after you get knocked out

• Boo!4 weeks agoReport

Not sure why your comment hasn't been removed yet but I've written an email to Yahoo Answers team to take it down and give you a warning. 

• 4 weeks ago

Celebs get free clothes and/or are paid to be seen in them to start a fad.  Some people then think they are being "different" by following the fad, no matter how stupid.  It's marketing . . . and when sales decline, the Chinese sweatshops stop making the product.

When I was a kid, there were 3 leading brands of jeans:  Levis, Lee and Wranglers.  My brothers and I wore Levis all the time - they got handed down from brother to brother to brother . . . . and we never had one with a hole or fray.  

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do you some of those jeans cost HUNDREDS of dollars? I could make a $10 pair from the dollar store look like that with a razor blade! People wear 'em cause they're what's "in" right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.