Why is Trump a good president if he lowered taxes for the wealthy and forced the federal reserve to lower interest rates to benefit the rich?

Shouldn’t he have given more to the poor and needy like a good Christian would have done? There are many poor Americans who need help.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

you have been taught that anyone willing to work is wealthy and deserves to pay to you because, You are just too damn smart.You suffer from ENVY and SLOTH. and after this post I detect a buttload of VANITY...I could be very wealthy if I could buy just a dozen of you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you think you are worth...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Look up Gini coefficient and how it affects civil unrest.

While Trump's tax cuts benefited the 1% (including Trump) disproportionately, Trump did not force the federal reserve to lower interest rates, the fed is independent, it lowered interest rates because it is worried about the economy.  Lowering interest rates causes the stock market to rise because it is seen as a better investment.

• 3 weeks ago

That isn't what he did. Why do you persist in mischaracterizing everything Trump does?

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Well. Because. Countries survive on economy. The "rich" are the key stone of economy.

How many jobs did you create today?

Lemme me guess....

YOU and yours create nothing that pays taxes. No taxes, no country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump is a good christian in the way that John Candy was a good dieter

• 3 weeks ago

Because businesses create jobs. The more you tax the rich the less incentive they have to invest. People need to stop this entitled ******** and go out and work for the things they want. Capitalism affords you the opportunity to succeed in life. It does not guarantee it

• 3 weeks ago

Because his dimwitted base do not look at what he does, they only listen to what he says and he doesn't frame things like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.