Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Isn't the current rage and panic by billionaires wonderful to watch? ?

These corporate leeches and beneficiaries of corporate welfare will soon have to start paying their fair share of taxes.

Quick--someone counter with how they'll just take their businesses elsewhere. Not if we fine them heavily for doing so

Update:

@Dooby---you freeze their assets, mouth breather. It's done all the time

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Remember in decades past when their taxes used to be a lot higher and they didn't move sh!t? Yeah, it's an empty threat. 

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

From my view it is.

Because at the end of the day money is not more powerful than guns.

Billionaires with money

Patriots with guns.

Billionaires can buy guns. But they can't buy honor and love.

Those are not for sale with true Patriots.

And Billionaires know this. It's why they continuously program you to love money above all else.

Checkmate when this happens.🤔

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It is because they are rich and we are not. I feel jealousy. 

• 4 weeks ago

Billionaires and Millionaires have always paid me fantastic wages and benefits when they've employed me. 

What are you offering? 

• Magnum Cum Loude
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Especially fantastic considering you spend most of your time on Yahoo ;) 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

They pay more in taxes in a year than you could earn in three lifetimes. Yet here you are, crying.

• Magnum Cum Loude
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

They collect value, advice, and skill from employees and underpay them for it. Such valuable, saintly geniuses. 

• 4 weeks ago

No because this wealth tax will never take place. It would require a constitutional amendment which requires 2/3's of the states to approve. Which will never happen. And they aren't panicking. They're simply calling out Warren for her idiotic remarks that are nothing more than a desperate attempt to win the poor folks vote.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, its wonderful, better than Christmas, they should be forced to build roads and stuff the lazy, greedy bstards 

• 4 weeks ago

careful, a lot of people in America have been fooled into thinking what is good for billionaires is good for them, usually by billionaires like the one who owns Fox News, They are stupid enough to believe lowering taxes doesn't massively benefit the billionaires rather than them. they have sat back and watched while the richest 1% have taken 70% of all America's growth in the past 30 years. the billionaires have got massively richer while the middleclass and poor have seen their standard of living drop, yet they believe a billionaire like trump is going to make things better for them like some dumb sucker buying snake oil at a carnival."Step right up folks. I tell you it's mexicans that are to blame for all your ills, not us"

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Ummm... the are billionaires right?... do you think they can't just move themselves elsewhere as well?

How you gonna fine them then genius?

• Dooby
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

LOL. You think that will do it?... Ummm... they are billionaires. I'll sell one mine for an even million and just get another one.... moron.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.