Christians: How were you "QUICKENED back to life" (Eph 2:1) w/o HIS "POWER coming upon you" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5)?

By obeying the instructions and commands God gave.

"Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness."  Romans 6:16-18)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who DOES the will of My Father in heaven. ". (Matthew 7:21)

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."  ( John 3:36, ESV)

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

Yeah!  He sure did command Matt 28:19 after He told them there is "the way of God more perfectly" (Acts 18:26) for baptism rather than an IMPERFECT water baptism (Acts 18:25).

He sure did!  SUCKER!

At jw.org it covers many subjects with answers from the bible , always free.

God does it. I just experienced it, and remembered it. I counted it as a factor to determine the reality of God.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Norine4 weeks agoReport

You wouldn't even be calling yourself a "Christian Sinner" because you would KNOW that you've been ***SEALED*** (Eph 1:13) after Holy Spirit baptism who is the "SEAL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE" (Eph 1:13).

God's power has always been. He didn't retract it; we accept it.

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

That's what a TRUE Christian is and not just all of this "LIP SERVICE" (Matt 15:8) today's Christians do today as "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12; I Cor 15:21-22).

They have NO ***POWER*** (Acts 1:8) so all they can do is >>>LIE!<<<

Believe you me,

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE!