Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Has anything bizarre happened to you this week? Anything inexplainable?

Yesterday, I was in the city with my aunty. The escalator wasn't working in one of the buildings, so we took the life instead. We literally went up two levels (stopping at the first, then going up again after realising we weren't at the top yet). When we got off the second level because the lift wouldn't take us to the third for some reason, we realised we were back where we started at GROUND level. And then tonight, I logged in to Facebook to check my notifications. It was around 5:30pm. I spent no more than 15 minutes there because I have nothing to do on Facebook apart from replying to the odd message. When I logged out, I checked the time and it was after 8pm. Over 2.5 hours had passed which honestly isn't possible considering I did nothing apart from reply to two messages and watch 1 video...

we took the *lift

No, it's been a pretty ordinary week.

• Rick

Shît man.. you should have gone to church more :/ You got some demons to deal with