Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

Do you believe the polls?

Despite the impeachment hearings today, in the GOP primary, Trump is still leading big over Bill Weld and Joe Walsh.  You would think because of his unpopularity everywhere else, the other GOP candidates would be leading.

Favorite Answer

Not only do I believe that, but I believe Trump will win re-election (even after Hillary jumps into the race at the last minute to "save" the Democrats)!

Trump supporters have invested a lot of energy in following their leader.  They have had to overcome Trump history of molesting women (He is even on tape bragging about it).   His charity taking money intended for veterans, to be used for the benefit of Trump.  His sham university. His connections with the mob.

When you invest that much energy into your believes it is hard to let go and you simply ignore everything that contradicts your views.  I have seen the same behavior with flat earthers and young earth creationists.

what do people hate about the economy buzzing along so good?