My wife bought me a ghost detector as a joke. But i think it might work!?

I took it to the local graveyard and it started going crazy, then when i put it in my pocket it started sounding off like it was the end of Raiders of the Lost ark or something!! So my question is; Are my balls really that haunted?

• Lôn
    Favorite Answer

Your wife?...that woman with a white stick and a guide dog?

Lmao best not mess with the unseen!

she should have bought you a lie detector

No, the detector has a device connected to google maps in it that makes it go off when you are near an area which is rumoured to be haunted i.e graveyards and Victorian mansions

• You sure? It doesnt go off when i point at mi jeb end, only mi ball

• Tom

There are NO "Ghost Detectors" as such , only electronic sensors of various energy like electric, electromagnetic, etc. that are supposedly ASSOCIATED with Whatever it is we call "Ghosts". They DO work, as many of them are industrial grade sensors, made to pick up such energies------But there is no guarantee the energies detected are due to "Ghosts".

• If my balls aren't HAUNTED then why were they CLANKING chains about AND making "ooooooo" NOISES? answer that smart guy

I doubt your balls are haunted.

It's more likely that it detects sudden changes in temperature and wind activity as ghosts are said to bring a chill.

• "I doubt they're haunted, they're detecting a wind chill caused by ghosts." What?

• klypos

Perhaps the thing reacts to odours rather than actual spirits.

I deleted this comment yeey

That is a decent question.

Not enough people consider the paranormal state of their testicles... especially women who usually do not even have testicles.

But we neglect the supernatural consequences upon our reproductive organs at our own peril.

Let me tell you this, if a novelty ghost detector indicated that there was any kind of paranormal activity in my nether regions, I would not dismiss it out of hand. These so-called novelty items are made in countries that have a better understanding of voodoo witchcraft than most of us.

• I have it on good authority that you have detailed plans for capturing kids in the woods around your town

Really, you should put them down if you don`t know where they`ve been. Woooo...