Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 weeks ago

If a woman has sex with a drunk man, is the woman a rapist?

Update:

Because the man is unable to consent to sex due to intoxication, so the woman willingly took advantage of him.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Under the laws of my state YES. However, under the laws of my state the rape of an unconscious person is a mere misdemeanor. It's a good thing California has everything under control to the point where it can classify sexual violence as similar to shoplifting (which btw also isn't a crime here unless you steal more than $950 at a time).

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Any woman who is a real LADY will not take advantage of a drunken man. There are RULES about that sort of thing. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If a man does that to a woman, it's "assault".  If a woman does it to a man, it's about a hundred bucks an hour.

• 3 weeks ago

Absolutely. A man doesn't need an erection to be sexually abused by another person. The woman could be attempting oral on a passed out man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If he is VERY drunk (to the point of passing out), then yes.  If he just has a "buzz", then no.  And that goes for both sexes.  However, I will say that if a man is drunk to the point of passing out, she would have trouble getting him aroused.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, the man still would have to get an erection to have sex, so this proves he was excited enough to make that happen. Women aren't rapist.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Actually, some women ARE.  Where are you writing this from?  1950?

• Bill
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

the question is --did the man say no

if so it is rape

• 3 weeks ago

No women are never rapists against men the law doesn't recognize it

• 3 weeks ago

Technically yes, if the drunk man is not too drunk.

Source(s): "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
  • 3 weeks ago

No wtf women can never rape men. They'll somehow make it the man's fault 😂

• Mark
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

No, Matthew, woman can and DO rape.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.