xanax or the stomach flu?

I took a xanax for my flight and the next night I had about five drinks. That's enough to get me drunk but not wasted. The next day I was SO sick. I thought I was hungover but it lasted two days. It's now thursday night. I'm still throwing up. My question is, am I sick from drinking the night after I took the xanax or do I have the stomach flu?

Time line:

Monday, took xanax

tuesday: had five drinks

Wendsday: Supposedly hungover

Thursday: still violently sick

Could be either or both. Could also be flying plus something you ate.

Maybe telling us how much Xanax you took and what the “five drinks” were of would have been helpful?

I looked up the side effects of Xanax and alcohol being taken together and it didn't mention vomiting.

Most likely it's unrelated to the Xanax. 

You've developed a winter bug or you've eaten/drank something bad. It's the time of year for winter vomiting viruses such as Rota virus and Noro virus and they're easily spread in enclosed spaces such as a plane. If you're abroad then you may have become ill from drinking the tap water (don't even use it to brush your teeth), having ice in drinks or eating uncooked fruit and vegetabled, unless you can peel the fruit yourself. It's time to see a doctor.