Should athletes be fired from the league they play in if something they do is bad enough? (I.e. The Browns Steelers game)?

Miles Garrett swinging a helmet at the opposing QB would just be one example. There have been plenty of fights in the past. Do you think that any fight that has happened should have made the player(s) never play again? Sure there are suspensions, but sometimes I think a suspension isn’t enough. 

Yes, they should be … and prosecuted for assault and battery.

• Mier

That was so ghetto and disgraceful. Acts like that done by Mr. Myles Garrett are a black eye for the NFL as a league. 

• Tim Montag2 months agoReport

The question is, should he be fired? Out of the NFL completely. Not suspended, fired. 

• Daddio

He deserves a long suspension but they invite rapists and maybe even murderers back in so a ban is not likely

• Tim Montag2 months agoReport

My point is that they shouldn’t invite those people back. It depends just what they did, but some things are just ridiculous. It’s a job. Tell me the rest of us wouldn’t be fired instantly if we did anything like it. 

Only if they keep repeating it.

One time thing, a fine and suspension is sufficient, if they don't learn and keep doing stupid stuff then you kick em out.

There is only a few trouble makers who consistently get into fights, the rest are just 

• Bob

Members of congress,including the house of rep.& senate get away with things worse than this.

• Bob

I don't think a player should be banned from the league based on one incident

• Bob

I agree with Tom and members of the US congress,including the house of rep.& senate get away with things worse than this.