I need help what can this be??

I been having this itchy rash well I think it’s a rash, it comes and goes it starts off on my hands and then up my arm and my knees, my fingers lately have been getting swollen as well an itchy, as the days go by it keeps getting worse now I have it underneath my feet and back. 😩 

www.dyshidrosis.co.uk

A rash that's spreading and causing swelling could be an allergy, and the fact that it's getting worse is concerning. Set a doctor's appointment and bring pictures like the one you attached here. They'll be able to test you for allergies and help you figure out if it could get worse and if it needs treatment. If it turns out to be nothing, hearing it from a doctor will make you feel better.

It’s winter and when it starts to get cold we many people get dry skin especially if their have eczema already. It’s normal just moisturize a lot

• Mialis4 weeks agoReport

I also moisturizer all the time. I had never had this happen to me.