Ok seriously could everyone please unblock me?

Just take some criticism ****. Unblock me. Let's talk it all out. Half the time I'm trying to give you thumbs up anyway. 

I only block whiners, complainers , and people who place too much importance on Yahoo Answers 

I don't think I have you blocked. Just like Ryde, I only tend to block people who deserve it. If I ask a question and instead of answering it you decide to say vile, disgusting things about me, I will block you. It's the only thing left to do when reporting doesn't accomplish anything. Frankly, I don't know why you would even care if you were blocked.

I don't have you blocked. I never saw you before. But con blockers are especially pathetic.

• John

I only block those who lie to me.

• I would never block someone.

I block users that make a habit of unprovoked , childish insults unrelated to the Q or A .  If you are blocked , that's why , not because of " criticism " .

• Daddio

I don't block anyone, not even some the idiots here

Thanks for the thumbs down, you are in the club of idiots