Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

What breed does my puppy look?

So I got a puppy and the owner says he's German Shepherd mix with Belgian milanos but my friend said he looks more husky then Shepherd and not to believe the owners. What do you guys think?. I just wanna know what other ppl think 

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

From this angle it looks mostly Malinois.  Same color as them too.

• 4 weeks ago

What concerns me more is that NOBODY gets anything with Malinois in it unless they are really prepared for a WORKING dog.   If you are unsure of what the pup is are you really up for the sort of dog a Mali will be.    And yes,  he looks more malinois than anything else. 

• 4 weeks ago

That doesn't look like a husky in the slightest.

• 4 weeks ago

I cant say from that picture blue...... you should also learn to spell the name MALINOIS. correctly eh

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That is not a good photo to be able to see what mix your dog might be.

A ` front face` view can reveal a lot about a dogs breeding.Certainly it `could` be a GSD X Malinois, and just going by the back view of the dog, I cannot see any indication of Husky blood in this dog though.

I`d tend to believe the previous owners word. How old is this pup and why did the owner sell it? Did they breed it? 

If it IS a GSD X Mali, then you more than likely will have your hands full, as this mix of dog will need a LOT of training and mental stimulation and a job to  do, or a dog sport to train for. Good Luck. 

Jmo.

Source(s): GSD owner for 56 years.
    • ashley4 weeks agoReport

He's 6 months old. Sorry I don't have a full shot of his face. I can try posting one on here. Thanks for your answer and helping :). I knew eh didn't look husky 

• 4 weeks ago

From what's shown in this photo, and a face/head shot would help, looks like GSD in there but with what who knows.   Belgian Shepherds are not very 'common' so to have that in a mix would perhaps be unlikely.    Best you can know is, assuming the person you bought the puppy from bred him, what the dam was.  The breeder 'should' know more about what this puppy is, than your friend, imo.

• 4 weeks ago

Seriously?  You posted a picture where we can't even see the face.  It's MUTT with definitely some German Shepherd in the mix.  LOL at Belgian Milanos.  Those are a COOKIE.  It's MALINOIS.

Shame on you supporting a backyard breeder of mutts instead of adopting.  I hope you didn't pay more than $50 for this mutt?  Do you have another $500 for altering, shots, disease testing and everything else?

• ashley4 weeks agoReport

Your completely ****** ignorant for no damn reason 

• 4 weeks ago

He’s cute even tho I can’t see the face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.