My Girlfriends Dad Wont Let Me See Her Please Help?

I am 13 and my girlfriends dad wont let me see her and he has taken her phone after he found out i was dating her. Normally i wouldnt complain. But she has a friend that takes all her attention and 3d wheels when we hang out in school. On purpose. I love her so much and i wish i could see her out of school but there is no way to organise that. Please help?

• Dv8s

Her father said no, and seems pretty adamant about you two not seeing each other, for now. If the other guy ends up with her, because you're not around, it wasn't meant to be, move on.

While I think her father is being insecure and possessive over her, he is also her parent, and whether you agree or not, she is under his house and should abide by his rules.

You could do the mature thing and ask to meet her father, this way it shows you have nothing to hide, and it will give him the chance to get to know you, not the person he's imagined in his mind.

Her father has two insecurites here-

1) That you're going to replace him as the alpha male in her life 

2) That you guys will have sex, and she will wind up pregnant.

You need to give him the chance so YOU can show him that you aren't trying to replace him in any way/shape form from her life, that he will always be her father and that he will always be the most important male in her life, that you are zero threat to him. Also, let him know you have no intentions of pressuring her into sex, having sex with etc, that you are both far too young for that.

I think if he sees your a decent guy, and not a threat, that he will allow you guys to date, of course with conditions attached.

Good luck.

Sorry, but if you're too young to drive, you're not really "dating". And her father is right to be suspicious of you. She's far too young to become pregnant. 

• James Blackley
      4 weeks agoReport

Totally hypocritical, you dont think at 13 he was slipping his dick in girls at that age?