Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Should I tell my friend how I feel about her?

So me and this girl have been best friends for three years now. So far throughout our friendship there have been times where we are really flirty, and other times where she seems very uninterested in me. People used to always say that we were definitely doing stuff on the DL and we would laugh because we've never done anything before. But a few months ago we were hanging out at my house which was a pretty normal scenario. I grabbed some liquor from the fridge and we started drinking, we drank way too much and basically blacked out. One way or another we started playing truth or dare, where we eventually dared each other to get naked. And then since we were so blacked out we ended up having sex. She had a bf at the time, so she regretted it. I felt bad not being able to even remember the whole thing until she filled me in on what happened. Since then we've hungout a few times and things are still normal. However, I'm starting to feel things for her, which I have for a while but I want to do something about it now. Before doing so, I figured I'd ask for some advice. So, should I make my move on her and risk our great friendship, or should I not tell her how I feel?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • LP7
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Keep the friendship

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.