me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you think Trump tape recorded his white house meetings and phone conversations? Maybe he can hand them over ?

I mean to make to show just how innocent he is and how this whole impeachment things like he says really has him wrong?

They do not tape his calls. Nixon made that mistake. He is also not innocent.  

That’s your first mistake you are using logic to come to a conclusion. That’s not how this works as evidence by the previous comment left by the other commentator. Releasing the tapes, which they do exist it’s policy, would make things real and eliminate any wiggle room for doubt. This administration cannot allow that. If this wasn’t political and someone said “hey I heard you were trying to commit a crime in your phone call is it true?” And you had a tape of that call any sane person wouldn’t hesitate to say “nope listen for yourself!” Conversation over.

I know you fascist azz pieces of sh*t on the left decide guilty until proven innocent when it's convenient and not about a demonrat in Washington.....but it's still innocent until proven guilty.

I really hate how you people are domestic terrorists who fully embrace everything that you, in words, pretend to oppose. 

____

EDiT:  Nah, you're just a (unt, a biological mistake too stupid to speak and too dumb to die. 

• me1 month agoReport

hey you called names first....you lose the credibility battle.