Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

How often do you have sex with your husband or wife? (Adults only)?

Not looking for teenager answers

Thanks

About 4-6 days a week. With in those days about 2-4 times a day. With 2 little ones and one on the way. Ha! Yes!

20-30=4-8X Per day : 30-35=1-2X Per day : 35-40=2-4X Per week : 40-45=4-8X Per month: 45-50=1X4 Per month : 50-55=5-12X Per year : 55-60=3-8X Per year : 60-65=1x4 Per year : 65 onwards tend to be men only wife is asleep : 70 just a fading memory  

Why are you asking such a personal question?  That is terrible.

• Kelly

4-5 times a week.

Been together for 18 years, married for 16 and have 4 kids under 10 (and 2 young adults).

I haven't had sex in 5 years, which was with my former girlfriend. 

• Abraxas3 months agoReport

it should be a joke...

Once every two years if I'm lucky.

Often, most days.

I’m 22, I have sex with my husband probably once or twice a week. I just don’t get horny that much, we have two little ones so I am usually exhausted.

• Layne

I am 19 and an adult.  There are a few reasons why I don't and I have a boyfriend.  We are waiting for marriage.  If I get too sick,  then that would most likely change that.

It's fairly obvious to most that you probably become sick of being around the same person for longer than a year, I imagine the sex dries up after that point as well and if it doesn't it's most likely boring and stale banging the same chick over and over again for decades.

• kiki3 months agoReport

True. If you love someone you won't get bored to try different positions and you get relax and closer to the person where you're on point you have everything in your life. Idiot.