j asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I voted for Trump. If Dems think we will forget the last 3 years, they’re nuts. I used to be dem. You have turned into pigs.?

Do you have a question? 

• j1 month agoReport

Not for you

• Sally

The reason we think you people are stupid is that you don't seem to realize we all live in the same country. You cheer for things that ruin our country because it will make liberals cry. BUT YOU LIVE HERE TOO.

For just one example, when you cheer for Obamacare to be repealed because you think it will harm people you don't like, you are so stupid you don't realize that YOU will lose benefits that you now have with respect to health care. Wise up and turn off Fox.

I think we are seeing cross-overs on both counts.

Those that I would call the country club or establishment type Republicans, like Bill Kristol and George Will, have abandoned the GOP because of Trump.

And if you look at the #Walkaway campaign, we see many honorable people who can no longer stand how low the Democrats have gone in their opposition to Trump.

Best guess....I'd say it's a wash.

Circe turned Odysseus's crew into pigs and the only way he could turn them back was by sleeping with her.

Perhaps you could break this spell by sleeping with Trump? 

(wear a rain coat) 

Source(s): The Odyssey
  • Zack

And I used to be a Republican, but not anymore because of Trump.

And repubs turned into rabid crybaby cult sheep... That's better?

You think WE will forget what you've made us put up with with Trump? All this nasty division, shameful behavior, shameful for the office of president, making us the laughing stock of the world... I don't think so.