Isn't it true that liberal elitists want to force people to read books?

Gilgamesh, you must be a Marxist.

not force, but yes if more people read books and were educated and informed, there would be less Trump supporters.

• John

Some of the richest people read more books than most people.

I am not sure. I would suspect if they do, they have a reading list of "approved" texts. And it will not be diverse you can bet on that. 

• keerok

One doesn't have to be liberal or an elitist to force people to read books. One only needs to be a teacher.

Furthermore, one does not need to be forced to read books. That is unless that one is truly stupid.

Don't worry, I'm sure the lower educated cons won't be forced to try to read past their grade limit reading level...

I read far more material online than in books, then again, liberal elites were always a little "behind the curve."

Books! The Horror! The Horror! 

Source(s): Heart of Darkness Joseph Conrad

No, Trump loves the poorly educated

But only the books they approve of.

• whats wrong with reading books? i wouldnt be half as wise if i didnt read as many books, fiction or not