If Trump is such a fool, how does he always outsmart the Dems?

Favorite Answer

He's a very stable genius.

I bet if he testified in Congress he could shut down this empeachment thing in a day and have Nancy, Hillary and Obama locked up for good. 

Trump supporters everywhere should demand that he testify so he can get back to MAGA! 

Source(s): #TrumpsterswantDonnytotestify
  • Sally

You think getting impeached means he outsmarted the Dems? Haha

• John

Keep watching to see how wrong you are.

He's a very smart guy as evidenced by the way he easily manipulates the Anti Whites.

It is all rehearsed for a week before it is aired on Tv land that is so their won’t be any problems or any mistakes just like all the other TV shows!

Uhh wouldn't go as far. I like his presidency but there's limits to the man.

I personally just love the way Trump has outsmarted Kim Jong-un.  We all sleep so much better at night now knowing that Kim has stopped launching missiles and has halted their nuclear weapon production program, all thanks to Trump's diplomatic efforts.  LOL!!!  How's THAT working out for ya, Trump supporters?  LOL!!!  Fools!

• there was a guy with an IQ of 145 that went and murdered old people and had sex with their corpses 

what did Trump say his IQ was again? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper

He does? lol Can't say I've seen that... rather him just always getting upset by them.

Like that time he shut down the government for five weeks, forcing the 400,000 military vets it employs to work without pay, and walked away with nothing at all? Real smart.