True or false: no one takes accusations of racism seriously anymore?

Favorite Answer

The boy has been crying wolf too often and for too long. It's hard for some people to take accusations seriously, but others still run with it unfortunately.

In 2019 racism is alive and screaming all over the place. It's very serious.

It's because I'm black!  

• Mier

I dont really because I feel often times people like to play the card of race where it's not needed. 

Black people are fighting over CHICKEN SANDWICHES at popeye's chicken restaurants across America. Let it sink in... Chicken Sandwiches. They can just go to the market buy chicken and make it at home on thier own. 

They're claiming white supremacy is making them do it which is nonsense.  I really dont dislike any group of people really but there comes a certain point where you have to start taking accountability and not just blame white men for your life's ills. 

• 4 weeks agoReport

You hate black people?  Okay