Halloween door knocker turned itself on. Am I being haunted?

All quiet. Door knocker I never used sitting on a shelf untouched 10ft away. Like a gun shot through the silence:

"NO BODY HEEERE. HA HA HA HA!"

Equal opportunity BA. 

Corvus. Maybe I have a ghost who accidentally turned it on? Like, being stealth but tripped on it snooping on the shelf and now I'm on to him.  

If there is a forgiving God, maybe Pray To The Lord Our Savior will unblock me? 

BA: The scariest of them all! 😱

• Lv 7
    Favorite Answer

yup. haunted by the ghosts of warranties passed...

• Jake

A person can battle the devil and his demons using the rosary and fasting.

Yes, of course it is a ghost. What other possibilities could there be? This is the easiest explanation, therefore Occam's razor. That bad part is that unbeknownst to Occam, his wife used his razor to shave her legs and the blade is in terrible shape. Poor Occam..........What were we talking about? Oh yeah, eat the remaining halloween candy while binge watching Friends. 

• Child, do not be AFRAID. It could be one of God’s miracles. Pray to the Lord, for He shall grant you the answers you SEEK.

As there is no evidence of an afterlife, I rather doubt that. A short circuit is more likely.