Why do I have hate towards my girlfriend sometimes? ?

Technically she’s my ex girlfriend after today, but we’ve had an off and on relationship. she’s lied to me acouple times about hanging out with certain people and I’ve lied to here too and now the trust is completely gone. sometimes she’s really nice to me and wants to take pictures but she just annoys me now. and wants to kiss me and gets mad when I don’t text back fast and she could be so nice but I’m still aggravated at her for some reason. I want a girlfriend who does all of those things, but she’s just not fufilling all of my needs? I use to be nice to her in the beginning but I don’t know why but I think it’s because we would argue so much in the past that I can’t get over our past. How do I remove my hate towards her?? 

Because you are human. Scary huh?

• Lv 4

excellent answer    BEST

• Because you are a loser

She's not fulfilling all your needs? No woman can do that. You have unrealistic expectations. But it sounds like you and this girl are a bad mix. More on.